Nextdoor is the perfect place for businesses to connect with their most valuable, engaged, local clients. Share special offers and exclusive announcements to help connect directly with customers. Use this help article to quickly find tips on everything you need, from getting started to running ads on Nextdoor. Nextdoor Business Pages help local brands connect to their surrounding community and build their local reputation. Business owners can create Nextdoor Business Pages to advertise local deals, post to their neighbourhoods, sell gift cards, share take out links, and most importantly, engage with their nearby customers, their neighbours.
To join Nextdoor business, you’ll need to claim your Business Page. You must be an owner, employee, or other authorised representative of the business.
1. Create a business account or log in to an existing one to manage your new business page with the same email and password. If you are claiming a business page on your mobile device, we will automatically use the account you are currently signed in to.
2. Connecting your business and personal neighbourhood accounts will allow you to switch between both accounts without having to log out. Do not connect your personal Nextdoor account with your business account if you plan on sharing your business login information with authorised employees.
Business information on Nextdoor comes from 3rd party public data, or Nextdoor members who’ve created a recommendation or comment for your business and are unable to find an existing page. If you’re unable to find your business page, please make sure when you search for your business that you use both the name and location. Create your business page.
Businesses can post to the neighbourhood newsfeed to share updates. To post on Nextdoor as a business, follow the steps below
1. Log in to your claimed Nextdoor Business Page.
2. Head to the Posts tab of your business page.
3. Select next to 'Create Post or Local Deal' and click 'Create Post'.
4. Enter a title which describes the post, followed by a detailed description.
5. Next we’ll show you a preview of your post. Select “view post” to preview how your post will appear in the neighbourhood newsfeed.
6. Finally select your audience by increasing or decreasing the radius around your business. You can also manually select or deselect specific neighbourhoods. Keep in mind if you do not select your own neighbourhood, you won’t be able to see your post from your member account.