The start of a new year is a time to reflect, reevaluate, test, and learn. As an advertiser, now is the best time of year to test a new ad channel.
Nextdoor is looking for new advertisers to join their beta of the Neighborhood Ad Center, a self-serve ad platform. Interested? Sign up here.
Why consider Nextdoor? Our audience is incremental – and different from other advertising channels:
- 16% of neighbors did not visit Facebook or Messenger in the last month
- 82% of neighbors did not visit Snap in the last month
- 59% of neighbors did not visit Twitter in the last month
- Nearly 1 in 3 U.S. households use Nextdoor
- Nextdoor neighbors are 12% more likely to be in a key life stage
Here are the top 3 reasons why testing the Neighborhood Ad Center in early 2022 is a good idea:
1. Low CPMs: CPMs are low at the beginning of the year, meaning you can reach more Nextdoor neighbors at a lower cost. While advertisers set their own bids, the recommended starting CPM is just $8. Once you begin to see delivery and develop a baseline for performance, you can adjust your bid accordingly.
2. Strong core audience: Nextdoor neighbors are real people at real addresses. They’re also the household decision makers; 79% are homeowners, 62% are parents, and they have a median household income of $90k. Targeting opportunities exist based on location, audience, interest, device, and time of day.
3. Conversion tracking with pixels: Measure ROI with your conversion pixel to understand how every ad, ad group, and campaign performs.