This year’s Treat Map is sponsored by REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and is making it even easier to have a fun and delectable Halloween.
Let trick-or-treaters know your house is Halloween-ready by indicating on the Treat Map if you’re handing out candy, decorating, or both! This way they can make sure to include you on their October 31st route.
So who better to sponsor this year’s Treat Map. Here’s how it works:
- Tap into the Nextdoor app or visit nextdoor.com/halloween to login or create a Nextdoor account
- Visit your neighborhood map
- Mobile: Tap “More” at the bottom right of the screen, then tap ‘Treat Map’ underneath ‘Neighborhood’.
- Web: The Treat Map is located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- A window will appear that asks “How are you celebrating Halloween?” Choose from one of the following selections:
- Giving out treats
- Decorating outside
- Giving out treats and decorating
- Encourage your neighbors and friends to visit the Treat Map and share how they will be celebrating
Have a safe and wonderful Halloween!