Nextdoor Ads was built with small business owners in mind – to be quick, easy, and effective – so small business owners can confidently set up their ads and then move on to the other aspects of running their business.
To ensure that your use of Nextdoor Ads is all of those things, we’ve added something new: the ability to target your ads by ZIP code. This means you can now choose who can see your ads based on a radius or by selecting specific ZIP codes.
What does this mean for you?
Once you’ve created a Nextdoor Ad, during the “Targeting” step, you may choose to advertise to as many ZIP codes as you would like that fall within your radius.
And – you can edit your targeting preferences at any time. Broaden or narrow the reach of your ads as suits your business goals.
How to get started with ZIP code targeting
- Log in or claim your free Business Page.
- Go to the Ads tab and choose a business goal.
- Build your ad.
- When you reach the “Choose audience” step, click the arrow next to “Select by Radius” and select “Target by ZIP codes” from the dropdown menu.
- Choose as many ZIP codes within your area as you’d like. Then click “Apply”.
- A map will appear showing the ZIP codes you’ve selected. If you’d like to edit your selection, click “Edit”.
- Select your budget and publish!